- Open your tube of Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly:
- Tamper evident tabs located on each side of the flip-top cap will break when the cap is opened for the first time. Before first use check if the tamper evident tabs are not broken.
- Just flip the cap lid. Use a finger, thumb, side of your hand or even edge of a table against the underside of the cap lid to open the flip-top cap. Easy peasy!
- Squeeze out a small amount ranging in size from a cherry to a walnut, depending on the size of the affected area.
- Gently rub into the skin above where you are experiencing pain.
- Apply Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly 2 times a day.
- Regain your joy of movement. Feel better.
Use up to 21 days for mild osteoarthritis of the knees and fingers, unless indicated otherwise by your doctor. As soon as your pain subsides, stop using Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly. If your pain and swelling do not improve within 7 days, or if it gets worse, please consult your doctor.
Do not apply to skin with conditions such as cuts, open wounds, or on skin that has a rash or eczema. Discontinue the treatment if a skin rash develops after applying the product.
Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly should not be used with air-tight or water-tight (occlusive) dressings, however, non-sealed breathable bandages can be used. For further details regarding precautions of using Voltaren Osteo Gel 12 Hourly or other products, please read the product label and leaflet.